Obasanjo Does Not Belong To Any Political Party

 Obasanjo Does Not Belong To Any Political Party
Obasanjo made this know at a function of the National Commercial Tricycle and Motorcycle Owners and Riders Association, NACTOMORAS, in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.
Obasanjo said, “As for me now, I don’t belong to any political party and I will not belong to any political party. The only thing that is of concern to me is the greatness of Nigeria. But let me tell you that I am always available to you for pieces of advice just as I promise to talk to you the way I would talk to my own children.”
“You should be rest assured that I will advise you honestly and sincerely. You know that I am not usually afraid to tell anyone off, you know I am not afraid to do so. Let me also advise you against drunkenness and drug. Don’t get involved in them, because most of the accidents on our roads have been traced to abuse of drug and drunkenness among drivers.”
He also said that the economic challenges that faced the country during the military era led to the entry of tricycle in the country.
Share:

Popular Posts

Grow your business