"I’ve done everything to win Ballon d’Or" - Cristiano Ronaldo

Image result for Ballon d’Or says Ronaldo
Real Madrid and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo says 2016 has been his best year and that he has done everything he can to win the Ballon d'Or.
Ronaldo, 31, won Euro 2016 with his country this summer and scored 51 goals in 48 matches for Madrid as they won the Champions League trophy.
After his hat trick in the Madrid derby, coach Zinedine Zidane said there was no doubt about who should win the Ballon d'Or, and Ronaldo insists he has a great chance.
"I've done everything for this season," he told Telefoot. "We won the Champions League, I won the Euros with Portugal. The vote doesn't depend on me and I don't want to be obsessed with it.
"But if you ask me if I want to win the Ballon d'Or, I'd say yes. This year has been amazing for me, with all the trophies. It's my best season, no doubt about that."
The winner of the prize, now voted for by journalists, will be announced on Dec. 13, with Lionel Messi, Neymar and Antoine Griezmann all in the running.

Share:

Popular Posts

Grow your business