Jackie Chan gets an Oscar after 56 years

Image result for Jackie Chan gets an Oscar after 56 years

62-year-old actor, Jackie Chan, was awarded an honorary Oscar at the Eighth Annual Governors Awards at the Hollywood and Highland Center in Los Angeles on November 11, 2016.

Chan finally received an Oscar after starring in over 200 films and a career spanning over five decades. The Chinese actor was awarded an honorary Oscar at the annual Governors Awards on Saturday for his longtime work in both action comedy and martial arts genres.
10 funny pictures of Jackie Chan stunts Nigerians would never forgetplay
10 funny pictures of Jackie Chan stunts Nigerians would never forget

Chan accepted his award, calling it a “dream” and reflecting on his memories growing up and watching the Oscars with his parents.
The actor while receiving the award said, "After 56 years in the film industry, making over 200 films, I’ve broken so many bones, finally this is mine." Adding, "I want to thank you, Hong Kong, such an incredible city, my hometown, my hood, who make me. China, my country, I am proud to be Chinese. Thank you, Hollywood, for all of those years teaching me so many things, and also make me a little bit famous. I’m just honoured to be here."
10 funny pictures of Jackie Chan stunts Nigerians would never forgetplay
10 funny pictures of Jackie Chan stunts Nigerians would never forget

Chan then took to Twitter to share his excitement with fans. "So honoured and happy and lost for words!” he wrote in a post.
Share:

Popular Posts

Grow your business